Privacy Policies effective October 12, 2009
This is a General Motors Company ("GM") sponsored site. To view General Motors Company’s privacy statement click here: http://www.gm.com/privacy/#scope.
GM will have access to your name and other personal information you enter here. GM dealers and third parties will also have access to personal information you enter here and your browsing activities on this page in order to provide you the dealer locator services you are requesting. The role of each party is explained below and links to applicable privacy statements are provided.
Collection and Use of Your Information by GM
Information Directed to Our Dealers
When you complete a form on this website to ask a question of or request a quote from a GM dealer, the information you submit is forwarded by GM to the GM dealer you selected. Each GM dealer is independent of GM and the dealer you direct your communication to will have its own privacy statement. Please contact the dealer or visit the dealer’s website for more information on its privacy practices.
Changes to these Privacy Policies or Statements
This Privacy Statement is effective as of October 12, 2009
In connection with your transaction, this dealership may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
* Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
* Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer, to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.